Midwest Fun

Made in the USA 🇺🇸

Manitowoc Minute is proud to feature quality products that are Made in the USA. A whopping 95% of our line is Made in the USA, and the remaining 5% is almost all here in America. When you purchase our products, you are supporting American jobs, promoting fair labor practices and sustainability by lowering emissions to reduce our carbon footprint.

Now that’s the way to Keep ‘er Movin’!

🇺🇸 USA Strong 🇺🇸

Manitowoc Minute is proud to feature quality products that are Made in the USA. A whopping 95% of our line is Made in the USA, and the remaining 5% is almost all here in America. When you purchase our products, you are supporting American jobs, promoting fair labor practices and sustainability by lowering emissions to reduce our carbon footprint.

Now that’s the way to Keep ‘er Movin’!

Save 25% On A Sweet Book & Bev Bundle!

Charlie Berens' New York Time Bestseller “The Midwest Survival Guide”, plus Da Bottle Opener and Tell Your Folks I Says Hi Koozie - at one great price! 

The Midwest Survival Guide Book Bundle

The Midwest Survival Guide Book Bundle

Regular price $41.59 Sale price$31.00
/
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Hot deal alert!  Charlie Berens' New York Time Bestseller “The Midwest Survival Guide”, plus Da Bottle Opener and Tell Your Folks I Says Hi Koozie - at one great price!   So crack open your book and a cold one too!  Ahhhh — the ultimate reading experience!   Beer not included:)

Bundle Includes;

--The Midwest Survival Guide (Hardcover, HarperCollins Publishers Inc. 304 pgs.)
How We Talk, Love, Work, Drink and Eat…..Everything with Ranch
By Charlie Berens

-- Da Bottle OPEner -- Anybody got an OPEner?  Heavy-duty stainless steel "speed" opener, unbreakable and BPA free. Dimensions  7”x 1-9/16”

-- Tell Your Folks I Says Hi Koozie - cloth can/bottle koozie

Made in USA
 


 

Midwest Goodbye